Salvation for All
Jesus was totured for me, He suffered for me. He died for me and He overcame death that I may live again. Jesus is Life itself.
I received Jesus is 2012 . He has been my Life since then. I was dead but now I live. Halleluyah!!
This is my salvation story:
One night I was in our living room watching a certain secular series, I was very glued to this particular series, I couldn't wait for the next episode. I was a 21 year old medical student/model then. I was deep into the world of trying to achieve my own dreams, pursuing success as the world had defined it, seeking beauty, seeking fame, seeking approval. I was in chains of self idolatry, sexual immorality and worldliness to name just a few when Jesus, my Jesus, My LORD and Savior came to my rescue.
I was on You Tube when I suddenly came across a testimony by Howard Pittman on 'Placebo' a warning to Christians. I decided to watch it and that was the turning point. The Holy Spirit used this testimony to convict my heart, I remember feeling condemned and lost and yearning to make things right but not knowing how to do it. The Holy Spirit led me to Jan Boshoff a blogger of Christ Jesus. I watched a video where he was encouraging us to seek Jesus, to seek Him until we find Him. Through his message I started the journey of seeking Jesus.
I yearned for the love, the personal realtionship with God himself. I yearned to know how He speaks, if He truly is so real to the extent of being so personal, to feel His love and have power over sin, the sin that had become an impossible giant to defeat. Oh how I longed what this Christians had!
On the first day I called on him but to no avail, no sign, no speaking in tongues, no special feeling, I just felt the same. Night after night I called on Him to no avail. I remember this specific night when I cried to him so much , calling him to please fill my heart and show Himself to me. I just wanted Jesus, I wanted the Holy Spirit. I wanted to be a true Christian.
That night Jesus revealed Himself to me. That night He washed me in His blood . That night He changed my life. That night He delivered me from demonic possession. That night He set me free. That night I was born again in Christ Jesus. Since that night, my life has never ever been the same again. Jesus is LORD of my life. The very best thing that has happened to me. He gives me purpose to life . He is the reason why I live. He is the epitome of my Life. My role model. I long to be diligent to His service. Jesus loves us so much. No one has loved me like He does. No one cares for me like He does. He is my bridegroom. I am His Bride.
Dear friend, do you know Jesus . Does He know you. Its a priceless experience. Please seek Him if you haven't met Him yet. This is what we were created for. He is the purpose of life and He loves you so dearly.
May JESUS bless you. `
Comments
Post a Comment